In 2020 National Fire Protection completed the fire protection systems at the new Seminole Hard Rock Hotel and Casino in Hollywood, Florida. This project boasts 638 upscale guest rooms in the first ever Guitar Hotel, 168 luxury guestrooms and unique swim-up suites in the adjacent Oasis Tower, and 465 newly redesigned guestrooms in Hard Rock Hotel. In addition, the casino includes a 30,000 square foot gaming area hosting 200 table games and 3,100 slot machines.
National Fire Protection was pleased to provide the design and installation of fire protection systems in the Meeting Rooms, Low Rise Building, Central Energy Plant, East Tower, East Pool, Lucky Street Parking Garage, Winner’s Way Parking Garage and the Pool Tower. Within these work areas the scope of work included:
- 93 Wet Pipe Sprinkler Systems
- 5 Pre-action Sprinkler Systems
- 1 FM200 Suppression System
- 4 Diesel Fire Pumps
- Relocation of Fire Department Connections
- Multitudes of Add/Relocates of Sprinklers within the existing buildings